Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

As I sit here, trying not to drive myself any crazier than I already feel......a few random things entered my mind.


A) Why don't more people know that Barack Obamas' middle name is Hussein. I learned this yesterday. You'd think the "rhymes with Osama and says Hussein" shit would be everywhere.

B) What do people that were born on the extra day during a leap year do during the other years. The actual date of their birthday only comes along once every four years. I think they should be given some kinda hallway pass, or Get out Turning 40 Free Card. No Birthday. No Aging. That's how I see it.

C) Why do we call a "W" a "double u" and not a "double v"?

D) Why is Barbara Walters allowed to say the word "vagina" on the view? It freaks me out. She has that speech impediment thing...and..its already a frightening word.

E)Why do people often read the last page of a book first? Not only is it with the idea if knowing how it ends, and ruining the whole thing...but....more often that not, the last page of the book is one of the worst pages. You really gotta read like the 4th from last to get the good stuff.

F) Am I the only person that not only sorts their cd collection alphabetically, but my order of release too? I feel it's really the only logical format...but...then I feel its entirely too anal...

G)Why do people online type so ignorantly. How hard is it, to imagine yourself talking...and just type the words you would say. ?! You cant cut out the supporting words in a sentence, and expect someone of reasonable intelligence to deal with yer idiocrisy.

H) Why do i bother with these stupid blogs, that are only my way of keeping myself occupied, so I don't write what I really feel, when I'll end up doing it anyway after I've become more reasonable, and less irritated at myself.


haha...I had more before I started this...but I've managed to forget them. And, I'm getting bored with the internet. So...I'm done.

I actually have a more serious blog that I started a few days ago that I'll prolly be posting within the next day or two...I just needed a slight distraction. Something to keep my thoughts away from anything serious and important.

I need to take a chill pill. I'm too ........something that isn't chilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cd collection is organized the same way....but where oh where do the soundtracks fit in??

Anonymous said...

LOL. Ugh I know! and the Artists with numbers.
Does 4 Non Blondes go before the A's of after the Z's.
Noone ever knows.... *sigh*