Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Blog from the Past

I found something that I wrote on July 23rd, 2003. It was in my old diaryland diary. It's something I feel like reposting.

The only noteworthy change is that I no longer smoke. Here it is.:



July 23rd...2003 + 11:46 a.m.
I've decided to list all of the things that I am. Here's the list I've compiled.
I am a male. I am a gay male. I am opinionated.I am independant. And I am a loud mouth.
I am also shy, secluded and dependant.
I am selfish, I am thoughtless, I am careless, and I am mean.
I am also caring, thoughtful, and kind.
I am gentle, I am strong, and I am weak.
I am lazy, I am meaningless, and I am brave.
I am hungry, I am hopeful, and I am hurtful.
I am honest, I am helpless, and I am hurt.
I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, and I'm all talk
I am young, I'm intelligent, and I am not wise.
I am lonely, I am haunted, and I am cursed.
I am special, I am surrounded, and I am blessed.
I'm unique. I am ordinary and I am pessimistic.
I am ugly and I am beautiful, and I am blind to both
I am wounded I am scarred, and I am tormented.
I am picky, I am arrogant, and I am annoying.
I am underappreciated, and I am ungrateful.
I am dying for a cigarette, I am dying because of cigarettes, nonetheless, I am a smoker wthout cigarettes.
I'm a horrible lover, and the greatest lover one will ever know.
I'm also one of those millions of idiots that purchased the Hanson "Mmm Bop" cd.
I cry too much.
I'm sensitive, and hard headed. And,Stubborn
I'm a hypocrite, and an idiot. I'm afraid and uninteresting. I'm boring and exciting.And I'm a complete roller coaster, who changes in an instant.
I am hated, and I am adored. I am comforted, and I am closed minded.
I am funny, well...I am a hilarious. And I'm one of those people, that everyone likes.
I'm one of those people, that everyone dislikes also.
I'm a jealous person, and an angry one.
I am a writer, I am a fool, and I am a failure.
I'm a disappointment, and on most days..I wish I wasn't in a world causing problems for myself or anyone else.
I am full of love. And love everything about love. The idea, the thought, the feeling.
I am in love.
I have never loved myself...And I am a person, that probably never will.
I am also a person that exxagerates, and a person that cries out for attention.

No comments: