Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What do you believe in?

While my whirlwind week has apparently been extended into an unforseen amount of time...I'm actually in a semi-sorta inspiration-filled mood.
After watching a television show that always seems to leave me in a creative uproar...I've come here, with this.

Make a wish.
Place it in your heart.
Anything you want. Everything you want.
Do you have it??
Now...Believe it can come true.

You never know when the next miracle will happen.
The next smile. The next wish to come true.

But, If you believe it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it....You just might get the thing you're wishing for.

The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it.
So...make your wish.
Do you have it?

Good. Now believe in it.
With all of your heart.

If you read this, post a comment. I want to know what YOU wish for. I want to know what you believe in.


I believe in love. And I wish for the moment that it believes in me too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in those special, tiny, magical moments that happen in life; and I believe that if you stop to notice them, they'll keep happening until you die. :)

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Be-itch! I havent talked to you in fooooooooooooreeeeeeeva.

I believe in forgiveness. And I wish that you would call me.
hakhakhak
We loves you.

Erin O'Brien said...

Here's the real story behind Leaving Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

but im too old to believe anymore! Umm..i believe in nature?? This is too hard...can't you make it multiple choice? Don't "fuck you" me...I'm bitter!