Sunday, June 8, 2008

9021Oh hell yeah!

So..Lately I've been so certifiably crazy/depressed that the only thing I've been able to write has been "wah wah wah..wah.wah. wahwahwahwahwah".
So, I've decided that I'll take a moment (albeit brief) to discuss the things that are making me happy right now.

According to the way things are happening, I should be peaking with excitement.

Madonna has a new cd out that is quite possibly her best since Ray of Light.
So You Think You Can Dance is back.

Coldplay has a new cd on the way.
Theres a remake of Beverly Hills 90210 in the works, debuting on th CW in the Fall. (and..the original rocked my fuckin shit as a kid/teen)
Lindsay Lohan has a new single. (I love that crazy bitch)

My three favorite authors have all released new books recently. Christopher Rices' Blind Fall, Augusten Burroughs' A Wolf at the Table, and David Sedaris' When You are Engulfed in Flames.

The new Narnia movie.
The 6th Harry Potter movie is coming in November. Granted thats months away..I'm still poppin a boner at the thought.

I mean...these are all things that I consider favorites. It's like the perfect year.
Only thing that could make it better would be a Fiona Apple or Tori Amos cd.
Plus I got to See the Lion King musical a few months ago.

Seemingly, nothing short of being forced to sit through some crappy Meg Ryan movie, or something starring Crazyface (known to you as Bjork) singing about the trees and seeing it all or some stupid metaphoric "i kill people" bullshit, could bring me down from this entertainment euphoria.

And, after seeing Juno, and reading her article in Entertainment Weekly, Diablo Cody is my new favorite person. I dont care how many old bald men with coke bottle glasses she had to blow to get where she's at....She's the poo.

Anywhoo..That's all for now. I've got shit to attend to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess who is going to see madonna in chicago in October?? Dawn and I.

I love her CD!

Anonymous said...

Madonna's new CD IS amazing...and so is pretty much errything else you talked about!!

Anonymous said...

::gasps at you insulting my favorite movie::