Monday, September 22, 2008

A quick observation.

So, while sitting online and refreshing my myspace page and blog in hopes that someone left me a comment (im lame,cant sleep, and lead a very boring life these days) randomly...out of nowhere, (and scaring the piddle right out of me) my dresser tips over.
It's an old dresser, and hardly one i'd call sturdy and trustworthy, but...its never shown any signs of just.....tipping over.
In the process, the television that was on top, fell onto one of the drawers in such a weird way, that it broke the drawer in half. Rendering it, completely unfixable. Breaking several things I had on it, including a bottle of cologne. And, now the things from that drawer are scattered everywhere across my floor.
It left me with this this thought.

My bedroom floor is a picture perfect example of my mental state of mind.
A scattered mess.
I can't catch a break. Even my furniture is givin out.
Shit. Whats next??!!

No comments: